It’s time to discuss Couponing Categories. What is your goal? Organize your coupons so you can find them later, of course!
Have you have been saving up those slips of paper worth hundreds of dollars? Have you found places to store those coupons yet? Grocery store have places for everything. Do you? How will you store your coupons so that you can find them when you need them?
Here are a few categories to organize your coupons into and links to latest printable coupons to add to your collection.
- Baking – This includes sugar, spices, oil, chocolate chips, flour, baking nuts, baking powder and soda
- Batteries and other Misc Coupons – Batteries and any other coupon you cannot find a place for – Example: Back to School Sale (pens, dry erase markers etc)
- Beverages – Sodas, Bottles of Juice (except OJ) and Juice Boxes
- Canned Goods – Canned Vegetables and Fruit, Tuna, Canned Chicken, Soups
- Cereal / Breakfast items – Cereals, Granola Bars, Oatmeal, Pancake Mix, Pancake Syrup, Toaster Pastries
- Cleaning – Here’s where you would find your Dish Washer Detergents, Window Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner Solutions, Mops, Sponges, and Dusting Sprays
- Dairy/Refrigerated – Milk, Eggs, Cheeses, Yogurt, Packaged Rolls, non Dairy Creamers, Orange Juice
- Diapers/ Baby Items – Baby Food, Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Baby Medicines and Diaper Rash Ointment.
- Dry Goods/Sauces – This can include Prepackaged potato flakes, Pasta, Tomato Sauce, Gravy, mayonnaise, Ketchup and Mustard.
- Laundry – Fabric Softener and Detergent, Spray Starch, Stain Remover
- Paper goods – Paper plates and Cups, Paper Towels, Napkins, Toilet Paper and Wipes, Aluminum Foil, Plastic Wrap, Sandwich Bags and more of the like.
- Pets – Anything pets would be in this category. Meals, Food, Toys.
- Snacks – Included in this category are foods you want to nosh on. Cookies, Packaged Muffins and Doughnuts, Pretzels, Chips, Peanuts.
- HBA (Health and Beauty) – You can decide whether or not to break down this category into subcategories
- Medicines – Any medication or vitamins
- Dental – Floss, toothpaste, tooth brushes and rinses
- Hair – Shampoo, conditioner, styling products and hair color
- Cosmetics -Every makeup coupon you have collected would go here.
- Feminine Needs – No explanation needed 🙂
- Skin – Moisturizers, facial wash, acne creams
- Razors/Shaving Cream – Yup, category title says it all
- Dining Out – discount coupons and gift cards
- Store Coupons – specific to one store
- Fast Food – all coupons